Metropolitan Movers Durham has initiated a new project designed to serve and give back to local community! Metropolitan Movers Durham is dedicating one day per month to provide free moving services for those in need! Yes, during that particular day the entire bill will be $0! Each Wednesday during the second week of each month is the "help your neighbor in need day" and at that time we will offer this amazing offer for the community!
How does it work?
We would like you to send us an email describing why you or someone you know needs our help. Our team at Metropolitan Movers will choose one family that we think is in dire need of help!
Who qualifies for this offer?
- Men and women who were physically abused
- Single mothers with children who are struggling to make it in life
- Seniors who have no one to help them
- People with disabilities
What do you need to do?
- Send us an email with your story or story of someone you think will qualify for this offer!
- Include some pictures of your belongings that need to be moved!
Please share your story with us, tell us why you need our help. We promise all the shared information will be kept confidential.
- This initiative is valid in Durham region and conducted by Metropolitan Durham only. We are working real hard to expand the into other regions of GTA and other parts of the country.
- The move has to be local, meaning the destination between the pick up address and delivery should be within a reasonable distance, otherwise we will ask you to cover the truck fee.
- The size of the move should be no more than 1-2 bedrooms.